Friday, July 6, 2012

Hope for the Younger Generations

I went out with his family and we were in his car listening to the radio over our talking.

Suddenly, there's a new song coming up on the radio, very similar to popular song nowadays with the techno beat and weird sounds.. (It was The Hardest Ever by Will.i.am ft. Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger hahaha) and the younger kiddos in the car were so excited over this song and actually sung it. Typical today's kids music, I guess...

But then, another song came up. A song by Bon Jovi, Never Say Goodbye... (I thought it was)


The whole car was in silence when the song came up. I was singing to it and suddenly the guys were singing to the reff too!


Even when he asked who the singer was (because he thought it was Aerosmith), the guys were screaming: "It's Bon Jovi!!"

That, my friend, I believe, is the hope we have in the younger generations to listen to good music! :D

Here's a little present:



*kudos/cheers to the family!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...