Thursday, July 12, 2012

Snow Avengers and The Huntsman

Right after the last IB exam I had two months ago (can't believe it was two months ago!), Thasya and I went straight to the cinema to watch this...


THE AVENGERS! (5/5)

I just had to give a full 5 for this movie. I think this movie is brilliant! The effects, the story, the actors, the everything! All the heroes have their own little moments and... I don't know it's just great! The final battle scene especially, that really highlight the characteristic of each of them. How Captain America acts like a captain with his authority organised everyone, how Loki is just pure evil but misunderstood, how Ironman is just in a word awesome...

I remember I how me and Thasya were so noisy discussing about stuffs and we were both shocked when Loki attacked Son of Coul :'( We hope he didn't really die...

And I especially like the bromance between Steve Rogers and Tony Stark! <3

Few days after we got back from our little grad trip to Bali, me, Thasya and Meita went to develop our lomo film rolls and while waiting we went to the cinema to watch...


SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN (3/5)

If I'm that mean, I would give this movie a 2 out of 5... The story is supposed to be good, I guess. I gave 3 because of the elfs and the girls with scars on their faces, they're good. Also for Charlize Theron, the queen... She screamed a lot but her acting was good (for me) plus she looked extremely gorgeous throughout the movie.

Chris Hemsworth was doing good as well but I couldn't hear his lines, every time he talks we burst in to laugh it's just too funny. And he had an axe with him all the time. We couldn't bear to compare it with Mjolnir...

Kristen Stewart was... well, she was doing it better than any of the Twilight movies... But, I don't know, I still think that she could've done it better. The funniest thing was how she looked like she was carrying a heavy load and looked like she was hurt (especially at the last scene when the crown was placed on her head).

And I don't like the way the movie ends... What happened with The Huntsman?

So, there you go guys! My review of the 2012 summer blockbuster! Will be doing another review soon :D

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...