Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Why I Adore Louise Pentland from SprinkleofGlitter

If you don't know who Louise is, she is a beauty and lifestyle blogger, Youtuber, a mother and a wife, a friend, an inspiration, a ray of sunshine, and a sprinkle of glitter from the UK. And I will glitteducate you and list my reasons on why I adore this lady so much.


1. Louise is just like every one of us.
(Okay, maybe the more-awesome-glittery-version of normal people)
You know how a lot of beauty gurus on Youtube trying hard to portray 'the perfect woman'? Every time you see them you can only think about how your life is not as glamorous as them, how you feel like what they are doing is so not achievable, and so on and so on. But you know deep down, that nobody is perfect. We are who we are because of our imperfections and we have to learn to embrace them because we know there are better things in life.

In essence, that is Louise and her blog, her Youtube videos, her twitter, instagram, everything. When you see/read her social media, you know that she is relatable. She never looked like she tries so hard to be someone she is not. She looks and sounds real honest and that is what's important. You see her cries in her vlog when she was in LA missing her baby (Baby Glitter or Darcy Jane). You see her gets excited and super happy on 'This is Us' premiere vlog. You see her laugh and joke around with all of her friends, too. Even talking about her worst dates and times she sh*t herself. You know, just like every one of us.


2. SprinkleofGlitter is full of positivity
Despite going through a rough childhood and dark times, she successfully overcome all of those to find her own happiness. Louise shows every one that happiness exists if you fight for it. That you will get rewarded of your times feeling down and out.

Louise teaches me to be comfortable in my own skin. She teaches me that shapes, colour, clothes and all that superficial things in life does not matter. She emphasises that happiness does not have to come from glittery grandeur things but from those small little things in life that makes you smile once in a while. She sprinkles the fact that living and enjoying the present is good for you (and lowers the stress). Louise always welcomes people to her home and to her life. She also does not care about what other people say about her and fights all the hate with love.

3. She is a wonderful mother to her baby
Louise has a beautiful daughter named Darcy Jane or as we (blogger readers & Youtube fangirls) call her Baby Glitter. Darcy is one precious little lady. She is now a beautiful two and a half years old, loves Peppa Pig and beauty related things, playful and active just like her mummy.

Darcy sometimes features on SprinkleofGlitter or SprinkleofChatter channel and you can see her playing around, being a happy child and acts her age. I love how Louise always dresses her in cute colorful clothes that suit Baby Glitter's age. Darcy is also always very playful with people (other Youtubers like Zoe, Joe, Alfie, etc) and almost never fussy. (Well she might be but not on camera) But, I just love how Mummy Glitter lets Baby Glitter to interact with people older than her age as well as kids at her own age.


4. Louise is basically an inspiring life-coach. 
Other than all the amazing things I just listed in the previous numbers, SprinkleofGlitter offers so much more than you can imagine.

She dyed her hair tips bright pink because she wanted to. Yep, please yourself first, make yourself happy and the rest will follow. She *tried* to set a friend up to help him get a date. She films and writes things like Dating advice, Being Confident, Having Hope, and other great life-coach-slash-advice type of videos. She had Motivational Monday on her blog for a couple of months, where she posted motivational and reflective articles. She now has Q&A every Monday on her blog where you can ask her real questions and she answers! She only posts certain things online to teach us not to expose all the dramas online and to be mature to face it in real life. She shares bits of her life for a reason. You can seriously learn so much from her without feeling like you're being schooled.


If you don't know who Louise or SprinkleofGlitter is, you really should check her out, read her blog, watch her videos, follow her and send her nice comments and she will love you forever. Also comment down below on why you adore Louise :)
*photos from sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com and tumblr*

Louise Pentland's links (CLICK LINK TO GO):
Blog: http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com
Youtube #1: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter
Youtube #2: http://www.youtube.com/user/SprinkleofChatter
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sprinkleofglitr
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sprinkleofglitter
Instagram: http://instagram.com/sprinkleofglitr



Want to earn money and gift cards by playing apps?
Download FeaturePoints on http://featu.re/C9Q23Z and enter the referral code: C9Q23Z
Thanks, guys! x :)

4 comments:

ForeverAmber said...

BEST POST EVER!<3<3 I love her so much, and I so like her chummy relationship with Zoe!
xoxo
foreveramber123.blogspot.co.uk

carolina peter said...

Hi everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.

Engel angel said...

Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

Engel angel said...

Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...