Tuesday, October 15, 2013

General Update on being a Teenager

I've been contemplating on whether or not I should write this down. But... Since this blog is basically about my life and stuff, I think it's quite appropriate.

I've been feeling really tired and demotivated lately. I haven't cooked in a while hence the unhealthy eating, I haven't been doing my laundry, my studying is a bit all over the place, I'm not feeling well and so on and so forth. Basically, I don't feel like doing anything. 


Which is wrong, of course. I can't help it, those dark days are storming past me these past few days. 

I've been cocooning myself in my room but I'm not doing anything important. I've been watching a lot of TV shows (like season 3-10 of Friends) just to pass time even though I know I need to do things. My laundry is just sitting in the wardrobe (the clean ones) and under the bed (the dirty ones). I've been sleeping in crazy hours and not feeling well. And (maybe) because of this, every time I ride my bike on the main street, I'm always scared I'm going to fall over or a car/bus/truck will hit me. On top of all that, I became annoyed by every little thing that I see or hear.


Not cool, so not cool.

You might think that I'm homesick. I don't think so hahaha. This is a very weird feeling. It's not that I'm unhappy because I feel all right, not extremely happy or sad. I'm just tired for no reason. It might be because everything is so monotone after a crazy 3/4 of the year where I have non-stop rehearsal. But when I think about it again, it is not monotone at all. I have events to go to, backstage hands to do for my hall's musical coming up, crazy assignments coming along. 

Anywaaay, I realise that all of this is happening and I am trying to get on top of things now. I really hope that I can get back to a healthy routine which consist me doing something other than sitting on my desk glued to this laptop. 

Please leave any advice in the comments below on how to combat tired/annoyed feeling and what you do to stay on top of everyday things in life! Your help would be so appreciated :)


Want to earn money and gift cards by playing apps?
Download FeaturePoints on http://featu.re/C9Q23Z and enter the referral code: C9Q23Z
Thanks, guys! x :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...