Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bones Season 8 Finale Reaction

Hey guys! I'm doing a challenge from ultimateblogchallenge and I will be posting everyday of the month so I hope you guys will be enjoying everything with me (X)

I just finished watching Bones season 8 episode 24. Bear with me guys, I'm trying to sort out my feelings.

If you have no idea what Bones is, it's an American TV show and if you have no idea what happened in the episode, here's a trailer for you to watch:


Attention: I will be writing spoilers!

From the first moment I knew Pelant was involved in this episode, I almost turned my TV off. I hate him so much but he is back with half of his face scared from Booth's shot. Then it got really emotional when Hodgins thought that everything is his fault, since Hodgins and Pelant met, agent Flynn was killed and now more people were killed. Also, at this point we know that Pelant is using Sweets' works to set up his crime.

After all the downers early in the episode, everything went up up and away when Bones finally proposed to Booth and everyone is happy. Scarface was making a video and the girl was watching the video but nobody cares. She grabbed the gun and called Booth, at this point I was screaming frantically because Booth can't die.


Apparently, the girl was the witness in the first few minutes of the episode and she is the daughter of another killed agent. Everyone freaks out and thought she'll kill Booth but nu-uh. She was seeking revenge and trying to kill Sweets! I was like, "what the hell?!" I mean why Sweets??! He is the good guy, he has always been the good guy. Pelant is officially a sick-sick-sick-not-even-a-person-anymore.

Then everything started to go downhill from there and all the tension was EVERRYWHERE.

When all the things come to place, that scarface called Booth and force him to break the engagement with Bones or 5 innocent people would die. And since Booth is a good great man, he did what scarface asked him and Bones and Booth were really sad that it's just ridiculous and I just can't. I CAN'T.

To the writer of the episode, Stephen Nathan and Jonathan Collier, I applaud you but I also hate you.

What was the last TV series/movie that drives you mad? Tell me in the comments below! x

1 comment:

frankie said...

Aww Jennifer, I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing but that's an interesting review of the novel you got there. Might check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...