Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What Happen to 2013?!

Hey guys! It's the 1st of July and I'm doing a challenge from ultimateblogchallenge and I will be posting everyday of the month so I hope you guys will be enjoying everything with me (X)

Seriously, it is already the first of July, which means the half of 2013 has already gone! This is really mad considering we only have 6 months left to a new year, to 2014. It feels like it was just a month ago we were freaking out about the apocalypse.
When I look back a the first half of this wonderful year, I realised it went by really really fast. Pretty much like, I don't know, a flash of light. And I'm very very unsatisfied.

I don't think I did anything up-to-standard. Or even did anything. I just felt like the last 6 months is the period for me to explore and try new things and open up to a new beginning. Then, this upcoming 6 months will be me re-evaluating my life and getting it all back on track.

I have a valid reason but I am not going to use that to slack around some more because 6 months of doing absolute nothing last year (you'll know if you read previous posts) and 6 months of "exploration" is enough slacking for my 19 years of existence.

So, there it is, my July wish and goal: to get back on track and get back in life :)

Hope you guys have a great month ahead!

Please join me in the journey this month and tell me your hopes/wishes/goals in the comment xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...