Saturday, May 25, 2013

Riviera Lavender - L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour

Since I started college a few month ago, I become obsessed with taking care of my nails. I use the session of self-manicure-pedicure (the cheapest method possible, of course!) as relaxation with my friends after a long long hard week.

Last Monday was the due date of one of my group assignment. There were a lot of things to be done but all of the students (that I've spoken to) didn't think it's worth the mark. Hands down, that assignment was the most stressful for this semester.

Once we finished the project, I decided to wind down and do a wee bit of taking-care-of-myself/nail ritual. It is fall here so I think pastel color would look lovely on nails.

I tested out my L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour in shade 507, Riviera Lavender. I am not sure if this available in all countries, but I really hope it does since this shade is so beautiful!


This is how the bottle looks like. I'm a sucker for cute small bottles of nail polish, since I rarely finish one standard bottle and it does not take up a large space to store. Since Lavender is indeed my favorite flower and smell, the color appeals to me the most. This is how the nail polish looks like once you put it on:


The color come out to be pastel purple with a little bit of blue hue in it. The formula is great, creamy in a very good consistency. I used two coats and top it up with one layer of top coat and it covers my 10 nails beautifully. The brush is so easy to use and it feels soft on your nails as well. It stays on my nails very well too. The picture was taken on third day of using it. As I'm writing, it's day 6 and it has only chipped a little bit on the edges (most likely because I had to crawl and use a lot of hand movement for something :P)

Overall, I give L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour 5 stars because it is very pretty, looks lovely and stays really good on my nails for quite a good price (for a uni student! Thus, it might be cheap for you lovelies out there who work?). You can give L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour a go by going to your nearest drugstore or department store :) x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...