Friday, May 24, 2013

What You Hate is What You Love

It's funny how people change so drastically even when you think you them so well. Most of the time, they change to become the those people who they used to hate.

Is it just a biased view from our side that distort the image of them? Or are they really becoming 'those people'?

Or are we the one who changed in the first place?

I remember you hate people who are so full of them self. You mocked them around and you really showed it to them.

You used to be so sarcastic when people are being ignorant or arrogant around you. To be honest, it was really funny how they thought you like them when in reality you hated them to guts.

I remember when you hated people with lots of bullshits. If anything, you could be one of the anti bullshit campaign agent or something.

I remember when you despised people who are living in the clouds without looking at the people around us. I remember when you hated glamour, extravagant and over-the-top lifestyle.

I remember when you were a genuine person. You like them if you like them and hate them if you do so. You were never a two-face.

I remember when I thought we were on the same page.
I remember when I thought I knew you so well.

Funny how you change so fast from who I remember you were - who I thought you were - to someone who you used to hate. (or at least I thought you hated)

Funny how these days you did all the things you did not approve in the past.
It's funny how you did not realise...

People say: What you hate is what you love
How could I be so foolish? It's really funny how I always thought I knew you.

I really don't; never did and will not ever try again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...