Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bits and Pieces

Hey hey lovelies!

I've been very busy procrastinating lately and just feeling overly tired all the time. I'm going to have my exam soon and they freak me out. On the other hand, I'm just very very lazy and I don't get the incentive (see what I did there?) to study at all, I have no idea why :( 

Thought I will share bits and pieces about my days for you guys!

First up, I am a huge fan of Nutella and I eat pretty much everything with it. And, I love bread which makes the best combination with Nutella. Since I am a college kid, I don't have the time and money to do fancy meals (or to cook at all) especially for breakfast. Moreover, it is really hard for me to eat fruit because I always forgot...

Fortunately, I came up with the idea of eating fruit with my breakfast...and I started making my own banana-and-nutella-sandwich! Nothing fancy or new here but holy moley it tastes heavenly! Also, it does not make you hate yourself because even though you eat sugary nutella, you also eat banana/fruit which is really good for your body! You can also use wholemeal/wholegrain/high-fibre bread to make you feel better of yourself :D


I've also been busy with rehearsals (which is one of the greatest thing that happened to me this semester :D) on weekdays at night and on weekends. Last week, CBR decided to cry water and fog everywhere. It was really really gloomy and wet. And... I fell down my bike too (no fun D:)

But later that day, I was walking through campus cutting roads to get to one side from another and came across this gorgeous view. Look at this! It may look gloomy but isn't this so pretty? This is one of the reason why I fell in love.


That is all I have for you all today! I hope you have a lovely month and holiday! Happy summer for my northern hemisphere loves and happy winter for all my southern hemisphere loves!

Wish me luck for my exams!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...