Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Trend 2k13: Masks (Singapore Haze)

So, I am home! 

But then I wasted my first week home by sleeping and staying inside because I couldn't go outside at all these past few days. 


If you have been watching or reading the news, you know that Singapore has been hazed for a week (not just on Tuesdays). It's been pretty bad, this afternoon the pollutant standard index went up to over 400. The sky has been looking like this: (can you see anything?)


But then once in a while, you need to come out of the house and buy supplies. So I did go out for like an hour or something. But then again you need to protect yourself, right? So mask-time, it is.


Yep, a lot of people were wearing one which is really really good because I feel less weird. So, yeah, that's my first week of break back home having fun in haze. Whoop whoop! Other great things would be that I've been eating healthy food, home-cooked, delicious food outside for cheap price, eating lots of snacks (I love food what can I say). I've also been cuddlin a lot with my ukulele and my guitar which is the best. Also been watching Daria (my favorite girl of all time)

Hope you guys have fun in your summer or winter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...