Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Little Flashback for 2013

  • 1:What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
  • I live on my own
  • 2:Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
  • I did not  :( and I will. 
  • 3:Did anyone close to you give birth?
  • My friend's sister did.
  • 4:Did anyone close to you die?
  • Thank God, no. 
  • 5:What countries did you visit?
  • Australia, Singapore, Indonesia
  • 6:What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013
  • I would like to have the flipping will and motivation to do things
  • 7:What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
  • Feb 8: the first day in Australia, Aug 8 to 18: my first musical experience as a performer, Aug 22: mid year ball and the man I met after that, Winter break: meeting my best friends and Summer break: meeting my chums
  • 8:What was your biggest achievement of the year?
  • Surviving a year of living alone, a year in uni and performing in a musical
  • 9:What was your biggest failure?
  • Not getting the marks I wanted 
  • 10:Did you suffer illness or injury?
  • I fell from my bike
  • 11:What was the best thing you bought?
  • This year? tickets to home
  • 12:Whose behaviour merited celebration?
  • What?
  • 13:Whose behaviour made you appalled?
  • That guy who broke my heart
  • 14:Where did most of your money go?
  • food and tickets to home
  • 15:What did you get really, really, really excited about?
  • Anything about the musical, coming home, meeting family and friends
  • 16:What song will always remind you of 2013?
  • Any Macklemore songs will do
  • 17:Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
  • a) sadder than usual but happier too at times b) thinner until mid year then fatter c) relative
  • 18:What do you wish you’d done more of?
  • Studying. 
  • 19:What do you wish you’d done less of?
  • Doing nonsense, watching youtube videos
  • 20:How did you spend Christmas?
  • Spent it with my family back home. 
  • 21:Did you fall in love in 2013?
  • I did not
  • 22:What was your favourite TV program?
  • Bones, the classic American version of Whose Line Is It
  • 23:Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
  • Definitely 
  • 24:What was the best book you read?
  • I re-read Titanium, that. 
  • 25:What was your greatest musical discovery?
  • Justin Timberlake's new album tbh
  • 26:What did you want and get?
  • New friends, chance to go home
  • 27:What did you want and not get?
  • Great grades, a job
  • 28:What was your favourite film of this year?
  • Iron Man 3, Thor The Dark World
  • 29:What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
  • CATS The Musical!
  • 30:How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
  • Wear all things you see first
  • 31:What kept you sane?
  • My best friends and my chums, TV shows
  • 32:Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
  • Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore
  • 33:What political issue stirred you the most?
  • The Indonesian political situation
  • 34:Who did you miss?
  • All my friends and my family
  • 35:Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
  • You can and able. Don't hang around people who don't value your effort or trust. 
  • 36:Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
  • "When the dawn comes, tonight will be a memory too. Look! A new day has begun..."


Want to earn money and gift cards by playing apps?
Download FeaturePoints on http://featu.re/C9Q23Z and enter the referral code: C9Q23Z
Thanks, guys! x :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...