Saturday, December 28, 2013

What (Best) Friends Are For

To be honest, all along this year I was a wreck. Call me whatever but I just had what you people call a heartbreak for the first time. Almost everyday of this year my heart is very heavy and I could feel it weighing down in my chest. It doesn't matter how hard I sing and dance or how loud I laugh with my friends, I could feel it holding my chest down.

I'm home now and I just spent almost one whole day with my loveliest chummies. I have not seen them in a almost a year and I was literally dreading to meet them this holiday.

See, I'm not that good of a friend, I suppose. I really am not good at all the catching up with friends thing. Not that I don't like them or anything, I love my friends but sometimes I leave things that I do in the middle of things happening around me, I really don't know how to explain it. I'm just not good at that.

That, and me being an introvert, I don't really share things with my friends that I'm not close to. My two chums might be the only friends that know almost every little detail about me. Also, they're the only two friends that can tell how I would react to things. And this holiday, is the ultimate of them all.


Remember how I said I was fighting to heal myself from eternal heartbreak? That one day I spent with them heal it in an instant. A proof that best friends (or any shoulder to lean on) will heal you from heart break and to love them is like the best thing ever.

A day before we meet, one of my chummy texted me. She told me that she'd been talking to a guy that broke her heart. I told her in an instant that I did too. We literally were going through the same flipping thing!

The next day, we arrived at our best camp a.k.a my chum's house. The first thing that came out of her mouth? "Why is xxx keep liking your pictures on Instagram? What is wrong with him?" At that second, I know that I'm home.

We spent the whole day talking, telling stories, making up metaphors about wind, and every five minutes I wanted to borrow knives or scissors (jokez guys). Each and every minute, I feel my weight is being lift up and the hole in my heart is slowly but surely closing itself. I laugh again, this time for real.



By the end of the day, I feel like everything has gone and my life is up for a new start.
And, I thank God for this two loveliest chummies that has been in my life since I was 4 years old.

Whether it's 3cm or 3000km apart, they are and will always be right there. They never treat me any differently or even left me out of anything in each other's lives. You will always be my healer. I hope we will always grow old together and support each other. I love you guys!


Want to earn money and gift cards by playing apps?
Download FeaturePoints on http://featu.re/C9Q23Z and enter the referral code: C9Q23Z
Thanks, guys! x :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...