Friday, November 27, 2009

new playlist!

NEW PLAY LIST GUYS check it out! ;D

Oh-so-busy week! Oh-I-hate-you-semester-exam is on the go! Here it is:

Thursday Exam 1 -> Writing
Thursday Exam 2 -> Humanities

Monday Exam 3 -> Science
Monday Exam 4 -> Maths

Tuesday Exam 5 -> Communication
Tuesday Exam 6 -> Reading

Thursday Exam 9 -> Language test (??)

See on day2. Monday!!! I hate monday! Oh well. My school is not really good in arranging exam time table for ESL student :( hiks

I miss my piano back in Indonesiaaa! This piano is not really good. Err, not good at all for me. Lol. But yeah, thanks God for the piano!

Lagi ga ada yang diceritain nih aduh. hehhehe. Jadi check this blog http://onsweloveyou.blogspot.com/

See yaaa,
Looovee, Siska *ANTM mode : ON*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...