Saturday, August 24, 2013

Lomolife

I feel like I haven't posted my pictures in a while and here we go!
P.S. My film was somewhat jammed and my camera was being a bit fussy so if you hate light leaks, excuse moi..

This might be taken in one of few trips home I took on my gap semester. If you don't already know, I love clouds, sky and plane combination

 I went on a trip to Sydney with my friends who kindly let me stayed at her house and took my friend and I around. This is the Quay/City/CBD area. Boats and The Bridge.

...and the famous Sydney Opera House 

We also went to The Blue Mountains to see Three Sisters (along with Solitary Mountains and went on the rides which was a lot of fun!) 

Lastly,  The Sydney Harbour Bridge.


Want to earn money and gift cards by playing apps?
Download FeaturePoints on http://featu.re/C9Q23Z and enter the referral code: C9Q23Z
Thanks, guys! x :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...