Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh That Guy..

Okay people. You know what? I just had a disastrous moment today. Yes it was. Aaaah.

So, there was a guy. On the Orchard Road. I was walking with Thasya and we saw him dancing in the street (Wait. Dancing In The Street is the UN Night Song? Haha) Yes, he was dancing. And there was a doll. ELMO. RED dammit ELMO. And thasya saw it. And she pointed that ELMO. And that guy saw us and we know that he saw us too.

THEN, we must passed them. YES WE MUST. So when we walked, we tried to walk as fast as possible. But this guy, THIS GUY, chased us and ran after us and SCREAMED at my ear. And I was running like crazy and screaming (well, a little bit) and my heart was thumping so badd. And you know what Thasya did? She ran and LAUGHED. because THIS GUY did not SCREAM at thasya's ear! Oh Lord....

Then we ran along Paragon and I was so afraid and cried. Well, not actually crying but just you know, things you do when you are afraid. But believe me, THIS GUY is just like a psychopath :(

Done with THIS GUY :'(

Olrite, in my writing class there is a text about language thing. It's about how sounds can become your language. In this paragraph, the writer use sneezing as an example. SO:
  • English people use ATCHOO. because that's how they sneeze.
  • German people use HATSCHI and that sounds like japanese.
  • Spanish people use ATCHIS
  • French use ATCHOUIN which is so complicated. Imagine you said that when you sneeze
  • Japanese use GU-GU and I don't know why
  • Indonesian use WAHING. Okay, let's make it clear. WAHING is not an official Indonesian word. It's JAVANESE!! But that's okay -.-
See? They know wahing but do they know BERSIN? errr.
-----

Oh yeah, i'm going to put my updates but i'm not in the mood for remembering my homeworks so yeaaahh... Seee yaaa sooon!!

4 comments:

Anasthasya Mathilda said...

THE ELMO IS CUTE. AND IM SORRY FOR RUNNING AND LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME WHICH SLOWS US DOWN. BUT HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH sorry..

frankie said...

THE ELMO IS OMG AND TH GUY IS MORE SCARY!. YEA YEA GPP KOK THAS HAHAHA. THAT THING MADE UP MY DAY AND TURN IT DOWN AT THE SAME TIME HAHA

Anasthasya Mathilda said...

HAHAHAA hence it! only I.. the mighty mathilduck can turn someones life up and down at the sametime :p

frankie said...

i know rite? hahahha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...