Friday, September 13, 2013

Break For Now

Heyhey! I'm back for a shorty short time :D

I'm on my spring break now, which might seem like such a big thing, but it's not... The sun was out for a week before the holiday and when the holiday starts the sky turns grey once again.

It's raining now, which is weird because the last time it rained was 2 to 3 weeks ago?

Kelvin filter look alright in this pic hey? :P

Anyway, floormates are starting to turn off the heaters in the hallway and bathrooms now (and posting signs like the above). It's been alright but sometimes it's just really cold like it's still winter.. or maybe that's just because I came from 30-degrees-countries (that's how my friends call it).

Mid semesters are coming in a week or so and I have two on the first day back! (surprise, surprise) And also an assignment in the first week back. Not looking forward to them but I have to start doing things now. Enough of me sleeping around until noon everyday for a week (it is called a 'break' for a reason ;)

So, I wish you guys a great time transiting from summer to fall or winter to spring or sunny to rainy wherever you are!


Want to earn money and gift cards by playing apps?
Download FeaturePoints on http://featu.re/C9Q23Z and enter the referral code: C9Q23Z
Thanks, guys! x :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...