Friday, December 4, 2015

Sincerely, Me (3/3)

Dear Heart and Brain,

Stop it, please. It's neither you two or myself. I did not know and I still have no idea.

I over compensate too much. I thought when Heart broke, it would all be better for Brain to take charge. It did not get better for a while because I stop myself from feeling. I force Brain to work when it was not the time.

I deliberately stopped Heart to feel things. At the same time, overworked Brain to do Heart's jobs. I won't say that I'm icy-cold or all-brain. In the middle of all of it, I think and feel like I lost the both of you. It was just empty. There was no feelings, no hope, no facts, no judgments. All I know is nothingness.

I think and feel like I need to stop. I caught some feelings, too much too quickly, because I tried to give all the power back to Heart. Then out of fairness, I let Brain work too. I'm left confused, with all the feelings and the reasons, clouding up in the both of you.

I don't know how everything is going to work out. Maybe in the end, I could collaborate with Heart and Brain properly. Maybe, just maybe, I can fell and hope with all the right facts and the right judgments.

Sincerely,

Me



The "Sincerely, ..." series is inspired by Amy Poehler's "Yes Please" (pp. 80-83)

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

You gonna love Seventh-Heaven, doll:

'the more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...