Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sleeping Habit

One thing I seriously need to change is my sleeping habit. And I have a few reasons to support this campaign:

1. It is not healthy for me.

I am a person who love sleeping. I can sleep for 12 hours a day (once I slept for 14 hours). I just love sleeping, especially sleeping late and wake up really really late (like noon to early afternoon-ish). I know it's not a good thing, it's a bad habit, it's bad for my health. I need to stop doing it. 

2. I wake up tired.

Yes. Believe it or not, sleeping late and waking up late will make you tired when you wake up. You can argue that you sleep for 8 hours or 12 hours but that really does not matter. You will wake up tired and it still feels like you only slept for a few hours instead of that 12 hours. I do every time. (which would be everyday on break like this)

3. It changes my biological clock

It feels so good, yet so bad. You won't get things done except if you force yourself, which is really hard, not gonna lie. It then may sucks you into the complicated feeling of I-hate-myself-why-am-I-so-lazy combined with it-feels-so-good-to-sleep and I-love-my-bed

4. My neighbour is having romantic time at ridiculous hours.

"OMG Sis, it's so not a big deal stop exaggerating it!"OH NO. NU UH. You have no idea, no idea at all what I went through (except if you did go through the same thing). It is really annoying and you're tired, cranky and trying to get some sleep at 3 in the morning. I put my earphones in, I knocked on the wall (wall is pretty thin) and walked around the corridor. I DID THINGS okay. (I'm not being mean, I'm just annoyed, so so annoyed)

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO MY NEIGHBOUR

So there you go, there are a few reasons why I need to change my biological clock. I hope I'll succeed. But tell me guys, what keeps you from sleeping early? Rave in the comments below about your sleeping habit so I can feel somewhat-normal :)


Want to earn money and gift cards by playing apps?
Download FeaturePoints on http://featu.re/C9Q23Z and enter the referral code: C9Q23Z
Thanks, guys! x :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...