Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to Shool? Err.

My new organizer haha. I spent half an hour to find an organize that I really like. Finally, I found the blue one. Yep. This one :) and also inside there is something about go green stuff as you can see :D

A great writing pad of mine. Hahaha :D I went to the writing pad section to buy the usual writing pad when I saw this one! I decided to but this one. I love Indonesia <3

Top 3 best album and the most-played album at my house :D You can see it by yourself.

2 comments:

mspalacios said...

Hello Fransiska! It´s great to see that you are still writing. I quote yourself and ´Wish YOU luck´ with your second semester!!
Fantastic English, keep it up!
Ms. Aida

frankie said...

Thank you so much Ms. Aida! I love youu! :D by the way, now you have mixpod in your blog too! awesome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...