Monday, July 20, 2009

Blablablablabal

What will you feel?
If you are on your way to love
And your loved one is going away?

What will you feel?
If you had already gave everything
and now your love is turning into somebody
you've never known?

Maybe I'm not the one
The lucky girl whose wishes are always granted
But when He gave me you,
it's like all my dreams come true

Loving you, now and then and always
is my wildest dream
that He ever granted

When I'm with you
My world seems perfect
We can do everything impossible
We
are the greatest thing ever happen

I always want to be with you
But now everything is so absurd
it's not that hard to let me go
and that is not what I've been thinking

Do you feel lonely when I'm not there?
Do you miss me or just ignore it?
or even now you're not remembering me?

I don't know what is a hope or miracle
but can it be like a song?
when I call you're name out loud
you'll soon be here?

That's great I'm not falling into pieces :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...