Sunday, March 22, 2015

Last Week's Food

Here's a little post about the food that I took a picture of last week.

Guzman y Gomez was having $5 burrito for 5 days. As a true college student with a budget, of course I have to go and reap the benefits. Out of the 5 days, I went twice. Seriously, it was the best. First of all, Guzman y Gomez burrito is heavenly good. Then, it's half priced. Nothing is better than this. I went for pork burrito bowl and spicy chicken burrito (not pictured). They were amazing. 



I was craving Japanese food on weekend so I order a sashimi salad for takeaway. It's been a loong time since I've had sashimi and boy-oh-boy, was it good. You know when you're craving something that you haven't had in a long time, the food suddenly taste so good? That was what happened. 


Lastly, a good old Indonesian fried rice (nasi goreng) with a sunny side up. A little something to make me miss home a little less. 



I'm thinking of doing this every week or maybe every other week. I don't eat takeouts everyday but the food that I cook doesn't look pretty. But hopefully one day I'll be confident enough to share my cooking on here. For now, these are the food I enjoyed last week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...