Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Semicolon

Do you ever think of creating a new blog, start a new place, a fresh blank space?

Yes, many times. This blog sort of harness my memories for about 7 to 8 years. A lot of things that might not make sense to you, the readers, make a lot of sense to me. This blog was a compilation of my stories, vaguely personal, mostly about love and friendship. Many of the posts reminded me of a specific events, sometimes even a specific conversation.

This blog revolves around some of the important people in my life. As we grow up, we all know we change, so do other people. People move on. I did, my important person did, my friends did too. Sometimes, we move on without ending what was established. Sometimes, people need to move on completely. The table of plenty has turned into table of empty. And we learned to move away from that.

The time taken to find a new table is not the same for everyone of us. It might take longer for some people and that's okay. People are not accustomed to change and some people stay in our lives to teach us how to let go.


That's why I never go through with the plan of creating a new blog. Life has its highs and lows. It has many many pages to be turned and each one of them is always a fresh new one. The pages I turned in the past were the ones that lead me here, with my own victory marks. You have victory marks/battle scars to show the world that you went through a personal battle, whatever it is, and you won. You survived. You are ready for the next battle. I want to remember my fights and my highs, as well as my lows as a humble reminder.

Whatever they may be, you can go through your battles too. Don't give up and show your victory marks proudly;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...