Friday, October 19, 2012

Slogtember 30 - Last Slog

And here we are, the last of Slogtember!

I know it's already the middle of October and it's coming to an end (for October) and Slogtember is supposed to be project in September. But I'm currently at home now and I have no internet connection at home since the only usb modem doesn't work on my laptop, only on my laptop, magically. SO I couldn't finish this on time. And I'm really sorry about that. :(

Other than that, though, I hope if you're reading this you've been enjoying my randomness in September and if you read any of the post you can comment on it, or do whatever you want :) I'm enjoying this experience and I hope you do, too.

If you're wondering how in the world I can write a blogpost now if I said I have no internet connection.... I'm in a coffee shop, everyone's favorite. I drag my mom too since I can't go there alone. Just to finish this. Look at my determination guys! :P

So, see you in another blogpost! Enjoy life! :D

*last but not least my creepy face*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...