Sunday, February 13, 2011

Strawberry Banana

HELLOOO~

so, i bought a new lip balm last week because i don't really like my previous lip balm. It feels nice for the first hour but then it will be dried out and makes my lips pale. so, I was just browsing lip balm on a drugstore. (Yo, I'm a student with tight allowance so I don't buy stuff on a very expensive make up store as such) and my eyes are attracted to a very cute packaging of this lip balm/gloss (it says lip gloss on the packaging but it moisturizes my lip a lot) . I read about this product since last year's December and that was a limited edition collection so I'm not sure if this is still around. But I found it!!

Here it is...

Paul Frank Lip Gloss Julius' Strawberry Banana - Lip Smacker from Paul Frank Industries

I love the very cute packaging! And I LOVE the smell. It smells really nice. It's sweet and it's not strong. The color makes my lips look fuller. The gloss is very nice it's not too glossy, ah it's hard to describe but it's beautiful. It tastes good and if you drink or eat it won't be gone very fast. It stays. Overall, it's just very good and I love this! :D It's also not expensive and this is absolutely worth it for something less than S$5.00 :D

Btw, I think I need to drink more water and I haven't do any sport except PE. I've been living a very unhealthy life :( total dislike

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...