Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I WISH YOU A (VERY LATE) MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

So, today is 10.01.11 and tomorrow is gonna be 11.01.11 *unimportant random fact*

I just got back from my greaat vacay :D well, i don't really have that much time to see all my friends. My holiday was somewhat undercover-ish. However, I had a great time with my family..

I spent my Christmas night here and on 25 went to Indonesia. and I spent whole lot time with my fams. Then, me and Nadia went to Menteng for a day then met Nadine and spent the whole afternoon at the mall. Oh by the way, mie Gondangdia was sooooo good omg!


On the last weekend, I went to Wisnu's house after a hundred years time. Hahaha. By hundred I mean five. Hahaha. Then, me, Lucy, Cristo, and Kresna went to XXI and watched Little Fockers! I had a good time :) too bad Marina weren't there :(


THE MOVIE WAS SO FUNNY! But this is no good for children even though it has the word 'LITTLE' in the title. HAHAHA.

I'm thinking of going back on the CNY, if i have the reason to go back...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...