Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanks to you...

...because you always listen to everything that I said. You always there when I'm sad, when I'm happy, confused, whatever mood I'm in. Well, you may not be standby for 24/7 but you always there :)

...because you always give me an objective opinion for everything that I told you. You made me think more than twice before I can make a judgment

...because you always make me think positive every time when i feel bad about everything. your whateveridon'tcare comments sometimes are mean, but they are true

...because you always make me feel better when I'm sad :)

...because you never mad at me even when I'm being such a b*tch

...because you always care

...because you've changed but you always stays the same all these years

...because you always try to cheer me up

...because I can make you a shoulder to complaint, and say everything that I wanna say

...because you always make me feel grateful for everything I have in life, for who I am

...because you are one of those important people that make me who I am right now

...because you are thin and tall, LOL JK :P this is totally a joke

...because you always there after all these years. Simply, there

...because I'm running out of reasons to write here but I still have a lot in my mind

and I'm sorry because I always 'terrorized' and annoy you and sometimes b*tched about things that are not important and be rude to you or whatever that I've done that hurts you.

Thank you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...