Monday, May 18, 2009

shoping time as usual

Hey all. I felt soo depressed. Last night, I had arranged a plan that this morning I will ride my bicycle around my house with my friend. And what I find this morning is : I slept at 11p.m. then i got up in 8a.m. just because I FORGOT to set my alarm on at 6. DAAAMN! I terribly sorry for him and I just wanna say I AM SO SORRY. Hiks.

Okay then, I woke up and went to my own room and read Eclipse.


I know it's too late because it's like almost everybody knows the plot of that story. But yeah, because of scholarship training, so many try-outs, national exams, and my own school's exam, i really don't have time to finish a big and thick book like Eclipse. So my project is to finish that book in this week :D

Then I just ate my very very late brunch because it's already 2p.m. Lol. And this is the hard part = MATI LAMPU. Yess that's right. Tadi dirumah gue mati lampu. Soo resent. Ckckck. Hari gini mati lampuu? Indonesia gitu loh. Eh, is other country do have some cases like this? MATI LAMPU?

I just bought some new books for myself last Sunday. And that was these :


I know those two books are so last year. Lol. The Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer was released in the early 2009, I think. And the Anne Frank's Diary? It must be released a long long time ago. =P but if you see a little closer, the book says that it was the latest and the most complete. Just because I want to read it from a long time ago, *actually, this is LEBAY* ya aku beli aja. Toh ga ada salahnya, udah libur ini :D

But those two books are still in package.. I won't read it until I finish read Eclipse. Lol.

And my brother just bought these two CD's as his birthday present :


When he showed me these two CD's, I pointed at the LP's CD without thinking. But it was his decision to choose, so he choose the two of them. Lol. But he left one CD because it's too expensive and that was LED ZEPPELIN. Ckckckck. Oh ya, the Linkin park is new : Linkin Park Songs From The UNDERGROUND. AN Official Collection of favorites Released Through The Linkin Park Fan Club. And the Dream Theater is also new : Dream Theater Greatest Hit (...and 21 other pretty cool songs).

Dream Theater consist of two CD's. One for the LOUD SONGS and one for the SLOW. I think I love the two of them :D

I can't wait to hunt some CD's and books again!

Plan for tomorrow : Going to DUFAN with nadia, odin, pamela, cindy, gaby, amel, and nina :)
Today's song : What can I do - The Corrs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...