Sunday, May 24, 2009

do-fun day! (read as: dufan day!)

Well. Long time no posts :) but today i'll tell you about the do-fun day (the day when we went to DUFAN) :D. There were 9 people : odin, nadia, sis, amel, pamela, cindy, nina, gaby, and gab's mom.

*Hm. I hope I can find some words that can represents these happiness haha*

Okay. We planned to go at 9 but we didn't do that. So we went to DUFAN by gab's car at 10. Cindy's friends who we called Bapip here, went to DUFAN too so Cindy sms-an with Bapip. Haha. Arrived at DUFAN safely and the first vehicle we played is th KOMIDI PUTAR. Haha. At first, Pam was so shy to play the komidi putar because there were so many kindergarten student and their parents. Lol.


Okeh. Then we went to the BOM BOM CAR. Well, we were the only girls group in the line the rest is alay (there are so many alay there). I felt that all people in the line were starring and laughing at us. And when we played, we planned to catch Nina but we can't because we forgot how to play it XP. I got in the car with Nad and I drove the car (believe me, I often screamed to Gab to banged up her car to my car so that I can move and drove it again :D). And when I want to collide Nina, I think I made a mistakes and the car goes to run around and around with no direct purpose and direction. Lol. And the time is up.

Then, we went to EXTREME LOG. Hm, there were some alay pass us at the line, that's dishonest actually. Then, Cindy shout at them and said " EH GAUSAH NORAK DONG PAKE SEROBOT-SEROBOTAN!!" Beugh..

And we met Bapip and friends *all girls :-|* And we ahout at cindy, "Cie". "Cin, ada bapip". And so on and so on. Lol. Well, Cindy was blushing at that time :D. When we played the EXTREME LOG, i sat with Nina. We laughed when everybody screamed all the time haha. Then, when we got out, Nina said, "Ah pijet refleksi nya ga enak". Lol

Then we went to ontang-anting. Nothing special haha. Then we had a luch and met 3 native *Bule dah biar gampang* haha. And also met Bapip. Odin and I want to washed our hands so we went to the nearest wastafel. But we almost got in to the wrong room *GENTLEMAN'S RESTROOM* Hahahaha.

Then we played the star wars. Odin got the highest score 10900. Ckckck she is so cruel *sorry din hehe :D* We take some pictures here hehe.


Lanjut. Ke Alap-Alap. I sat besides Nina agaain. I was so afraid with the voice of the operator, it was so likely like a ghost. Hiks. When the mini roller coaster run, Nina scream so loud : "Anjrit kenceng banget! Breng*pip*!" soo many times. Hahahaha.

Then, we went to Isatana Boneka hahahaha. Well, we just sat down in a boat and we went around the castle and sometimes me and Nad and Nina said : ITU ODIN SAMA EPIP hahahaha.

Then, then, then, Rumah Kaca. We didn't find anything wrong and confusing because Gaby already memories the route to the exit door hahahaha. We went out first :)

Niagara-gara. A long long line and there were some trouble. Well well well, Odin whose stay outside must wait for us for one and a half hour. Weww. The result of playing Niagara-gara : Wet! When we were in arung jeram, we saw a good-looking boy which we called "grey" because his shirt is in grey. Then when Cindy want to get into the boat, cindy KEPELESET and DIKETAWAIN satu antrian panjang. Hiks. How poor.... Trus ada mas mas yang tugas mau masangin safety belt dan nanya.

Mas mas : Dek, sakit apa malu?
Cindy : Menurut mas???!!

Hahahahaha. Konyool. We got so wet wet wet hahaha.

Then , Nadia, Pam, Gab, and I went to play Halilintar! Well, awesome haha. The last one is Bianglala *it's like the london eye* And Nina cried because she hates elevated place. Odin too, but she just said : Kok ga jalan ya? Kapan turunnya ya? Dan sebagainya. Hahahaha.


Look at our tired face :)) that's weird. Hahahahaha. Well that's all I think :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But now, I stuck at home and feel soo boring. Can I get out of these things? Haha. SO BORED! Yasudahlah. Hope I can find another things to do :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...