Wednesday, July 30, 2008

hei.. QUICK POSTS!

Long time no see.. Long time no posts.. Huehehe.. I'll tell you about my new clas right here exclusively baby! Huehehe.

9B without no official name yet. The class president is Mr. Joko as our teacher especially our favourite English Literature and Listening teacher. The leader s Ebennezer. The 2nd Maya Dwi. The secretary are me and Abraham Farouw. The moneytalker (huahaha) are Rosano P. and Samuel B.

And, ya know what, in my class, there are 2 Dika's, 2 Samuel's and 2 Panji's. Huehehe. And two teacher's name : me (siska) --> Mrs. Siska is my english teacher at school and Benny--> Mr. Benny, the president of my school in curricullum project and my Indonesia literature teacher.

How unique is it? Hehehe. And all my friends = incredible! All for one and one for all =) I hope soo.

But, somehow i still miss my old class. 8F = mbeek's army. I love them. I want to go back with them!! Pleasyyy.. We're missing each other.. You know.. So much story we've shared together.. Sad and happy, strong and weak, hate each other love each other, win or lose, sick or healthy. All~ you know. I love them all. I LOVE YOU!!

*mbbek's army plan for soon : make our anbu! hope it can be finished before we go to the next journey! Huhuhu.*

Hei this is my promise!!







Sorry small pictures. But i already do my promise. And look!! How cute and adorable she is!! I LOVE YOU SURI. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...