Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pisces, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Taurus

I just realised how little I talk about them in here, yet they are one of the best things in my life that happen to me.


These people are my best friends, my family, and the one that has been there for me through all the ups and downs away from home. I love how we would have impromptu group video call every now and then even though we all live in 3 different continents. I love how nothing has changed for 5 years. I honestly hope that we all will be the best of friends for life.

To Met: thanks for being such a warm and welcoming person when I first started high school. Thanks for letting me into the music circle and giving me heaps of opportunities to do what I love the most. Thanks for all the help, the laughs and the love.

To Uwi: thanks for being such a great person, for all the movie and restaurant/cafe recommendations, for putting up with me throughout my gap semester and willing to go with me to random places just so I wouldn't go there on my own. Thanks for all the help, the laughs and the love

To Sha: thanks for being a fellow Pisces, a great person, and for being so vocal about your opinion. I literally learnt about a lot of new perspectives and issues just by talking to you and I am so grateful for that. Thanks for all the help, the laughs and the love

To Thas: thanks for being my first ever friend in high school and making a lot of the transition easier. Thanks for making me a little less homesick in the first few months/years of high school and my forever +1. Thanks for all the help, the laughs and the love.

I love you ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...