Saturday, June 21, 2014

The A-Z of Me!

Age: 20 and 3 months

Bed Size: Single. Just like me

Chore you Hate: Making things tidy. Oh.

Dogs: Corgi! or a Golden Retriever

Essential start of your day: To actually get out of my bed because it takes me a looooong time

Favourite Colour: Light Blue, White and Grey (whoops that's three)

Gold or Silver: White gold or rose gold

Height: 170something cms

Instruments I play: Piano, guitar and ukulele

Job Title: Student. LOLOLOL

Kids: Don't know

Live: Canberra

Mum's name: Cecilia Maria

Nickname: Sis, Sisky, Sisker, Sisy, Chica

Pet Peeve: Rude people

Quote from a movie: "WHAAATT TEAAMMM??!!!" 

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: One older best big brother

Time you wake up: Not same everyday but most of the time in the afternoon

Underwear: Yeah? What about it?

Vegetables you dislike: I don't know.. Is onion a vegetable? If it is then onion for sure.

What makes you run late: Myself.

X-rays you've had done: A bunch of it, one for a visa, and a lot when I was a kid (I was weak)

Yummy food you make: Mac and Cheese with Greek Yoghurt

Zoo animal: I'm more of an aquarium kind of person.

I'm back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...