Sunday, July 7, 2013

I Will Go Down With This Ship

Hey guys! I'm doing a challenge from ultimateblogchallenge and I will be posting everyday of the month so I hope you guys will be enjoying everything with me (X)


Do you follow any TV shows, movies, or artists religiously?

I can honestly say that I do. I do follow TV series, musician and youtubers and have the constant craving got know everything about it every time.

And I have come to the realisation that it is NOT healthy.

Sure, you will have some positive impact from doing so. For instance, you have more "social points" for knowing cool stuff that goes on the media. But learning from the hard way, I now know some of the negative impact too.

You will have the addiction to check constantly on them.
Read that sentence one more time. Do you realise how creepy that is? You are basically turning yourself into a stalker. You are turning into a creeper.


They will not know you.
Even if they reply to your comments and tweets or they favorited your tweets, they are not going to be your friend. You probably talk online but offline you are just some stranger that they never know.

You will have less time to do anything else more useful.
If it is an artist, I bet you will watch every single movie and works that they are featured in, listen to every single song, watch all the performances and the interviews. If it is a youtuber, you will watch all of their videos, even the ones you have watch for a thousand times.


You will watch every single episode from all seasons. On top of that, you will check up on all the social media. That will take about 10 hours of your day (plus 8 hours of sleep, 2 hours of showers, you only have 4 hours left?)

Your feels would be largely affected by all the fandoms, ships, the OTPs and the fan-fiction.
If you have NO IDEA on any of the words above, please leave. It is not too late. You still have hopes.


You will forget reality.
You will just forget. I do.

The list goes on...and I am sure you know it.

So, which TV shows or artist, musician, or youtuber you fangirl on? Which fandoms do you belong to? Who is your number 1 OTP?

Let's all dive in the comment section below! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...