Monday, December 17, 2012

Sephora Curaçao

Lately, I've been having the urge to paint my finger nails. I don't do this very often as I suck at making it look neat. (I like to do my toes, though)

I bought this one quite a while ago for an event, I guess. I wanted a bright blue color and I pick this one, Curaçao.


It looks bright and blue. I was hoping that it will look as vibrant when I apply it to my nails. However, it gotten a bit dark but still very blue which is lovely.



What's more interesting is that under different light condition (a little bit orange-colored light), the color would look slightly green.



The good thing about this is that it stays quite well. It's my third day, and it still looks good. The bottle itself is also small. It's good for me because I rarely finish a bottle of nail polish. Moreover, it's not that expensive for a "high-end-ish" product (under $10) compared to other brand which charge sometimes more than $15.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...