Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 7

Day 7 - One story of a memory you have

I don't think I wrote this before. But here we go :)

When I was in second semester of 8th grade, the whole year went to a study tour/trip to Jogjakarta for 5 days. It was my first experience to go away from home without my parents. Each homebase was assigned to one bus with 3 teachers as supervisors. 

The great thing about this trip is that you're allowed to choose your roommate. Each room consists of 6 students of the same gender. I was with my 5 best friends; Marina, Lucy, Resti, Ghea, and Egy. We were all really close at the time so we have soooo many things to talk about every time we were in the room. We also carry our own baggage on trip so we really have a lot of things to be discussed. It was like having girls night out for a week, or being with your girl cousins on a trip.

As a result we stayed up real late every single night and missed breakfast every morning. We had to ask the other group of girls from our class to wake us up every morning :P

We also were a bunch of teenagers so we pulled prank on people. The one that I actually remember was we phoned other rooms and said hello for so many times until the person on the other line hung up, or just said nothing.

We had a lot of fun.
We cried and we laughed.
It was a beautiful, memorable trip - awesome 5 days with awesome best friends.

Sadly, we rarely talk today :( nonetheless, I love them all to bits..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...