Saturday, November 27, 2010

December Is Coming!

I have a lot of things I wanna buy! So here's my wishlist that I share with you guys :)

I still want a camera, for myself. I want to buy instax but the film that I need to buy is kinda expensive. One pack consists of 10 film, if i'm not mistaken. And that's quite harsh on my money. If I buy lomo, it's kinda hard to find the film. Because it's hard to find, sure it's expensive. So toycam will be the one that I possibly want...

or, I can just buy a digital camera instead...

And, for new music CD I really really want
Sandhy Sondoro
The Script
My Chemical Romance
James Blunt
Westlife
Eric Clapton
Shayne Ward
Glee DVD
Michael Buble
Norah Jones
Phil Collins
Josh Groban
Maroon 5
...
etc.

Okay, I need to stop or else I'm gonna write every artist that I know. Hahah.

Oh btw, the lamp on Orchard Road are beautiful as usual :)

Exam update: 4 down 2 more to go!
I have done English, Business, Music and Physics *pheww* tomorrow maths and then self study and I'm done with all these exams! I really hope I'll get great scores

Upcoming Concerts in Singapore
Taylor Swift, Eric Clapton, Santana, Iron Maiden, Michael Buble.
note: if somebody wants to buy me ticket to all of those concert, I'll be glad to accept that as a Christmas gift! :D

jokeesss :P



feel like putting my random picture in. okay bye!
xxx
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...