Thursday, January 28, 2010

No One

I miss Indonesia, Bekasi, Kemang Pratama, Marsudirini so f*cking much! I miss my real friends, I miss my real school with REAL policy and discipline, my teachers. I miss getting real hugs, real stories, real things that all my real friends always share with me. I miss my house damn much. I miss my room, my radio, cassettes and CDs, my novels, my piano (sold out! :'[ dislike), my neighbors, my bicycles, my motorcycles, my car, my brother's guitars, my laptop. I miss the sound that sellers that usually pass my house everyday. I miss my school bus, I miss my school bus driver, I miss my school bus' friends. I miss those awesome times.

I miss cycling or walking around with friends, go to my friends house anytime. I miss SMS-an with a very low fare so much, I miss cheap mobile internet. I miss playing badminton, soccer, running, giggling, hang out, going crazy, tell stories or anything with my friends in Kemang so much. I miss my church, my friends, very very very much. I miss everything that I haven't got them yet here. Seriously, no one will do it better than you guys.

I miss Jogjakarta as much as I miss my own hometown, I miss my cousins, I miss those 6 greatest boy ever! I miss my cousins' houses, I miss my uncle and my auntie. I miss Jogjakarta, I miss gudeg, bang sinyo, and other restaurant on the streets. I miss Jogjakarta at night which is the best time for me. I miss listening to Javanese people speak a real Javanese language.

"Nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by. I wanna take a ride"
[Crossroads - Cream / John Mayer]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...