Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mathil :)

Weird name? It is! HAHAHA.

Nay, I meant Anasthasya Melina Mathilda and I often call her mathilcenthilkuthilbinthil for fun. Her name was fun (wth?) HAHA. She's on mainstream now and I'm really looking forward to move to tha mainstream bcs now I'm in SPP. I like SPP, though. It's fun dan temen-temennya baik dan ganteng. HEHEHE it is true.

She's my maid eh no my mate in almost everything that we've done for the past 3 months. She has a lot of energy and fun and crazyness. And sometimes stupidness. Hahahaha. Sorry thas XP. She helps me with my homework alot bcs her English is much much better than mine. And i don't think I've ever helped her for HW or else? Hahahaha.

Thanks for being my mate thasya or should I say,mathil? haha. I hope we can continue our cooperation and companiment for ever (wth) hahahah. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...