Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fashion and Music

FASHION
Alexander McQueen's Spring-Summer 2010 ready-to-wear show in Paris:
The very unique patterns are inspired by natural world. Somehow, it looks super cool.

Highlight : Super duper beautiful 12 inches high boots. I don't know what will you feel if you walk 12 inches above the ground.


MUSIC

Florence and The Machine

Drumming Song


I know it's a little bit old but this song is as gorgeous as the singer. Strong beat and unusual lyrics.

Beyonce

Broken Hearted Girl

Yes I know I'm a huge fan of Beyonce! This song is sweet and on the vidclip, she looks soo beautiful with natural make up.

MUSE

Uprising

I love this song so much and I love MUSE and I love the hot and brilliante Matthew Bellamy. I love you MUSE!

Death Cab For Cutie

Meet Me On The Equinox

Official Soundtrack of New Moon! A very very beautiful beautiful song melody lyrics and everything and also lovely video clip! Great great great!

Daniel Sahuleka

You Make My World So Colourful

This is an old song from talented singer and guitarist from Maluku, Indonesia. He live in Netherland but he is Indonesian. He has a very very beautiful voice and is a great guitar player. Go Indonesia! Haha.

*click on the song title to view the vidclips on youtube*

See ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...