Monday, December 1, 2008

homework

ten random facts about me.

first. I want to say thanks to the homework my baby nya2 geloo. haha. btw, it's fun though.

begin with..

1.Love GOD the author of my life.
2.Love my family and all. especially my lovely big bro!
3.Love my bffs and friends.
4.Belongs to 8f, 6a, 9b, 108!, and VONS
5.love blue and white colors
6.addicted to music and dancing
7.want to go to disneyland
8.PENGEN LULUSS SMP
9.pengen sama temen2 trusss.
10.wanna be a really goodd person

Andd, I want to give this homework to:
*SMUA YG BUKA BLOG GUE. hahaha. love y'all.

-------------------------------------------------------

Heiheihei all!! lagi ulum nii. waww.. 2 hari lagi selesaii.. doain yg tbaikk ya semuaaa~ seremm. waww. posting lagi hari rabu deh. oke deh smuaa <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...