Monday, April 23, 2012

The Person Behind All of These

So... here's just a little about me post just because I'm too lazy to study. BOOM here goes...

I am now 18 years old. I'm just a nerd living my last few months of high school life approximately 560 miles from home and hoping desperately to get a place in my dream uni(s). I'm currently in final year of International Baccalaureate Diploma and my final exams are coming up in less than two weeks. (And there goes my heart attack...)

Most of my spare time is very cleverly spent on the internet, just like most of teenagers around the world. I blog, tweet, facebook, plurk, tumblr (and maybe I have some others I can't remember) just like the other people. I enjoy photography/lomography and I put stuffs on my flickr site. Just to put it out there.

I am also currently a sub-committee in Indonesian Student's Association (Singapore) under the Social and Education Division. We usually have tutoring sessions for our 'pahlawan devisa negara' who are not so lucky in their career but now we're on hiatus, a looong loong hiatus.

Other than that, I could say that I have my heart stuck on music. I'm a bathroom singer-amateur singer, barely know how to play piano properly, starting to learn how to play guitar, struggling to fit my huge fingers on the ukulele frets, and sometimes randomly hitting timpanis with mullets. I listen to different stuffs from the medieval period to the newest thing (just because of the course I'm taking now at school...)

I have a weird sense of humor, I wear glasses, my eyesight is pretty bad and I am a nerd. I read books. I swim but at the same time I eat like a maniac. Some people said that I'm "too Indonesian". I like watching tv series and I love Castle and Bones. When I sleep nothing can hold me down. FYI, I can sleep for 15 hours non-stop. I have curly hair. I procrastinate like a pro. And my English sucks... hahaha.

One last thing.

The beauty of the internet is that people wouldn't know whether those things they read are true or not.

So long. Farewell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...