Thursday, October 14, 2010

am not even bothered to put a proper title

If only I could turn back time...

But that's just not gonna happen so let's just be grateful for what I have right now :)


Sometimes I wish I could go further away. Away from home. So that I won't feel like I miss something. Knowing that the distance is far far away that you won't see them often. You have to feel like you are at home. At least, you have to make sure that you're still alive and you can survive.

But hey, here is far enough. Here is good enough :)

Sometimes, I wish I could find another environment to live in. Even though it's in the same place, I believe that there is something that nearly feels like home. All the togetherness. The solid togetherness. Where every one can blend in to one community. Where the people is not individualist, not a racist. The people are welcoming, accepting you for who you really are and make you feel good. The one that you can have fun with, share the same joke and laugh. The one who will never let you down. Never let you miss a thing if you can't come. Never gonna let you feel lonely.

But hey, if somebody has to be on top, there must be someone on the bottom. Enjoy it while it's there so you know. Just so you know :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...