Saturday, March 30, 2013

25 Things About Me

Guys, I'm bored so..... Let's goooo!

1. I am a university student (yes, I'm quite proud after having a somewhat unplanned gap semester)

2. I am a super homebody

3. I really really enjoy music in any form (listening, playing, whatever)

4. I have always wanted to learn ballet

5. I love food and eating

6. I love photos and photography

7. I am a loyal fan of Castle and Bones

8. I am very very messy (I am trying so hard to change)

9. I've been blogging for 5 years next month

10. I'm terrible at being on-time (and I will change this too!)

11. I often just stare into blank space and go deep in my own mind

12. I don't really like shopping

13. I listened to oldies a lot

14. I am quite scared of animals in general

15. I like my hair long but I cut it dang short last year

16. I cry easily

17. I love to play Tetris

18.  I love to read pretty much anything

19. I am not in any way sporty

20. I am addicted to youtube

21. I still write diary entry and it's been 8 years

22. I love cheese and chocolate but

22. I don't like white chocolate

23. My shoe size is quite huge for girls

24. I love babies

25. I like to travel by train

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...