Saturday, February 13, 2010

Straight Up

Currently reading: Girls to Total Goddesses (Zoe and Chloe series)


Next reading: Girls, Muddy, Moody yet Magnificent (Zoe and Chloe series)


Waiting List: Goodnight Mr. Tom and Wuthering Heights (recommended by Ms. Aida)


Thanks to Chinese New Year holiday-ish that Singapore celebrate! So, I have 6 days off and will be back to my home :)

And Valentine's day is just about to come as the Lunar New Year coming! They share the same day. How beautiful :)

14 February 2010 - Valentine's day in Indonesia! Well, I know maybe for some people it doesn't make any difference at all. I mean, when I said Valentine's Day, it's a 'Happy Valentine's Day from my heart I love you guys!' but for some people it can be different.

Some say, 'Happy Valentine's Day! -I love my crush' or 'Happy Valentine's Day. Well, I don't have boyfriend anyway'. It doesn't really matter. I know it will be much much more nicer if you have your boyfriend (or girlfriend) next to you and say sweet things for Vday. But yeah, just accept the condition that we don't have one. So just spread your love to every one you love (and the one who really needs yours-!!). Really needs chocolate from my hometown frieeends ;)

Andrew Garcia is such a great great super talented guy! Love him!


Love,
xxSis

"I see your true colors. That's why I love you"
[True Colors - Phil Collins]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...